So, the time has come to invest in a new vacuum cleaner. The only worry is that so many new models are ridiculously expensive, and most of us have a budget to stick to.
Some are more expensive than others and, if you have done a little research into new vacuum cleaners, you have probably come across Rainbow.
The line of Rainbow vacuums is highly popular around the world, thanks to their generous capacity, unbeatable warranties, and overall durability.
With so many excellent qualities, you may be wondering what the average price of these vacuum cleaners is.
In today’s post, we are going to discuss how much you should expect to pay for a brand-new Rainbow vacuum cleaner. We will take a look at the cheapest options, and some of the more pricey styles available. By the end of this post, we hope you will have a clearer idea of whether the cost of a Rainbow vacuum is worth it.
How Much Is A New Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner?
Rainbow vacuum cleaners are not cheap. New models tend to cost between $1500 and $3000 on average.
The cheapest in the series are typically the SE models, whereas the E2 Series is usually the most pricey.
Vacuum cleaners from well-known brands are generally expensive, and Rainbow’s series is no exception. Nevertheless, you get some impressive features for this price.
The main reason Rainbow vacuum cleaners are quite expensive is that they are designed with a built-in water filtration system. When you combine this with the built-in HEPA filter, Rainbow vacuums excel in compression with some of their competitors.
Rainbow is renowned for remodeling its vacuums and renewing formats. Compared to other brands, Rainbow arguably renews its models the most.
Are Renewed Rainbow Vacuums More Affordable?
If you think a new Rainbow vacuum cleaner is a little too expensive, you’re probably thinking a renewed model is cheaper. However, even these tend to be more expensive than other brands.
Rexair LLC, the company behind Rainbow vacuums, renews and mends older versions of their vacuum cleaners so that they can last longer. In general, a renewed Rainbow vacuum should work for another five years. Because of this, many people are happy to spend the extra money, knowing they have a reliable product for years to come.
For a renewed Rainbow vacuum cleaner, you can expect to pay anything between $750 and $1500. So, although cheaper than brand-new models, remodeled Rainbow vacuums are still a pretty penny. Nonetheless, the quality you get is often as good, if not better, than Dyson.
Where Can You Buy A Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner?
Rainbow vacuums are available from various sources. As well as the Rainbow System website, you can purchase these vacuums from retailers in your local area. You will often find them at premium retailers, too, such as Sears.
Here are some other places you can buy a new Rainbow vacuum cleaner:
- Amazon.com – Rainbow has its own store on Amazon where you can find a wide range of Rainbow products. However, this store mostly sells Rainbow components and smaller items for Rainbow products.
- eBay – If you want a used Rainbow vacuum cleaner, there are usually many available on eBay. Some may need to be refurbished, but you can find some great deals if you look long enough.
- Home Depot – You can purchase remodeled Rainbow vacuums at Home Depot. So, although they are not brand-new, many have been refurbished and are “like new.”
- Great Vacs – As the name suggests, Great Vacs specializes in the sale of vacuums and vacuum cleaner parts. Although the selection is quite small, there are some rainbow products available on the site.
The best bet is to always buy a Rainbow vacuum cleaner from the Rainbow site. But, for refurbished models, you can find great deals elsewhere. If you need Rainbow parts, Rainbow’s Amazon store is the most convenient place to shop.
Main Features Of Rainbow Vacuum Cleaners
Although the water filtration system helps Rainbow vacuums stand out from the rest, they have a whole host of other impressive features.
Here are some of the best that may warrant the higher price tag:
- Wet and dry vacuums
- Six-piece tool kit (includes a crevice tool, a duster brush, a floor tool, a curved extension tool, a straight extension tool, and an upholstery tool)
- Easy to remove the canister
- Suitable for use on all floor types
As you can see, you may have to spend a bit extra on Rainbow cleaning systems, but the features may be worth the money in the long run.
New Rainbow vacuum cleaners are quite pricey, averaging around $1500 to $3000. Although expensive, you can be sure you’re getting a top-quality vacuum with all the bells and whistles.