- Brand Bissell
- Form Factor Stick
- Color White/Black
- Filter Type Disk
- 45″H x 16″W x 8″D
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Cleaning path width: 14-in.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: up to 20-min.
- Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty
- Comes with a trial-size formula and microfiber mop pads.
- Powerful hard floor spin mop reduces cleaning efforts by scrubbing floors for you.
- Enjoy cordless freedom with a lithium-ion battery
- Rotating mop pads scrub floors for you.
- On-demand spray control.
Bissell Spinwave is specially designed to clean the toughest dirt and stains from sensitive surfaces such as tile floors, sealed hardwood floors, linoleum, porcelain, travertine, and vinyl floors. Scrubbing these floors with regular mops can destroy their shine and appeal.
This advanced mop uses two soft rotating microfiber pads that technically can’t leave unsightly scratches on the floor no matter how hard you scrub. It also eliminates the need to lug a heavy bucket around the house.
Mop pads spin and scrub floors for you while remaining gentle and secure on sealed hard floors such as tile, vinyl, linoleum, and hardwood floors. Our cordless SpinWave features an 18V lithium-ion battery that provides up to 20 minutes of cordless cleaning power. Optional spray controls let you decide how much cleaning solution to put on your floors. When you’re done cleaning, toss the washable mop pads in the wash, so they’re ready to use the next time you need them.
When you hold the mat upright, the swivel motion stops, and it’s easy to move furniture, answer a phone, etc. It’s not technically self-propelled, but its spinning action helps you propel it with little effort. The pivoting head moves around furniture and gets well into corners.
At first glance, you might think the Bissell Spinwave is a steam mop. But it’s not. An electric spin mop that works like a mini industrial floor scrubber. It brushes and polishes with reverse rotation from two cleaning pads. People with back pain appreciate the self-directed movement that requires less physical effort than other manual mats.
- Easy to Use.
- Comes with 2 extra pads and 2 bottles of cleaning solution
- Easy to carry from room to room
- Storage tray.
- The tank pops in and out in an instant.
- A wide cleaning path reduces the mopping time.
- Easy to assemble and fuss-free operation.
- No automatic cord wrap function.
- Must use only water or Bissell cleaning solution/water.
Final Verdict: Is Bissell SpinWave 20393 Worth It?
If you want an easy-to-operate corded mop that does a fine job polishing and mopping away minor stains from hard floors, Bissell SpinWave 20393 is worth a look. Its rotating scouring and buffing pads are more functional than regular wet pads. It doesn’t affect the shine or smoothness of the cleaning surface and has the simplest working mechanism.